Killer tierlist based on how much you like playing against them
Just wanted to make a fun thread, pls don't attack me ;-;
Here is the link to make one: https://tiermaker.com/create/dead-by-daylight-killer-tier-list-patch-260-4483
Just wanted to make a fun thread, pls don't attack me ;-;
Here is the link to make one: https://tiermaker.com/create/dead-by-daylight-killer-tier-list-patch-260-4483
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of characters I find very boring for various reasons, glad I'm a killer main so I dont have to play against these killers often.
Just curious: why don't you like playing against Oni or Blight?
I'm too stupid to dodge Oni and every blight uses the same build and it gets tiring quick.