Game cant keep up with blight
So iv noticed quite a lot that blights hits are total bull. I don't think the game can keep up with his placement on the map.. maybe due to speed? But I'm in the streamer community a lot and notice this a lot. also especially fast vaults through windows where the survivor has already taken steps after the window but is still being hit.
Comments
Never noticed it with hits but I think his terror radius can lag behind him sometimes if he's done a lot of rushing. Noticed it with that blight serum stuff I swore killers must have had monitor or something because I could be next to a killer after they used that and it would take a sec for their terror radius to show up.
The thing I've noticed with Blight is that his hit box seems enormous, like it extends 360 degrees around him.
I main blight, he slides off rocks in coldwind, in most maps he most of the time slides off vertically still walls, when we charge for an attack we are commiting because there is no way we can move our char anymore. J flicking is more or less a thing of the past and i miss it because its really fun.
ah yes iv noticed this as well
Blight's attack is a cone roughly 180ish degrees in front of him. It acts like this so he can't be completely neutered by a survivor slightly turning one direction.