Graphics on Nintendo Switch since the update

The graphics/textures on DBD Switch look HORRENDOUS since the last update - see below:

switch1.jpg switch2.jpg

I can't even see the cute cat picture on my Meg's new outfit because everything is so blurry :( :

switch3.jpg

The game is unplayable for me right now, I can't concentrate because everything looks so bad, so any info on when this may be fixed would be much appreciated...? I can't play like this omg

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have also had this issue on Switch. Some games the graphics seem fine (low quality compared to other platforms, but still fully rendered), but other games all the textures are blurry just like this. It used to happen once in a while before this patch, but now it's much more frequent.

  • I noticed the same thing. For me sometimes it’s even blurry when it’s showing everyone’s offerings.

    D6CDB679-6071-475D-AE03-A545EB93A0B0.jpeg E4FC8755-F73A-4F1C-B6C2-37B88C26A23B.jpeg

    Kinda sucks because I didn’t really have these issues before the update.

  • This is happening to me as well, on Xbox one.

    https://youtu.be/O2zLL16iIxY