I might be more or less alone with my vote and its really very close, but i give it to Doctor. The are both fun in a chase, but what really gets me all the time is Doctors appearence and his laugh. I love Huntress too, but Doctor just a tiny bit more.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I might be more or less alone with my vote and its really very close, but i give it to Doctor. The are both fun in a chase, but what really gets me all the time is Doctors appearence and his laugh. I love Huntress too, but Doctor just a tiny bit more.
Cant get much closer then this. Voting ends today so feel free to pump your favourite killer ;)
I hate Doctor with everything I have and own lol and I main huntress so I also don't mind going against her.
I hate facing doctor and twins the most in this game.
If they have good ping ofc.