Trap killers are my all time least favorite killers to face because it feels unfair to do well in a chase just to go to a loop a killer trapped knowing this is when you go down just because a killer happened to be there earlier. This is why Trapper and Hag are my least favorite killers of all time.
Even though I hate Bubba and especially how he managed to beat Nurse (my favorite killer to face), I still would much rather him over a Trap killer.
I put Bubba only because trappers aren't usually great. Definitely a good time to play against a good trapper though. I just like the panic feeling of frantically looking for a window with Bubba on your butt. Don't care much for insidious basement Bubba though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trap killers are my all time least favorite killers to face because it feels unfair to do well in a chase just to go to a loop a killer trapped knowing this is when you go down just because a killer happened to be there earlier. This is why Trapper and Hag are my least favorite killers of all time.
Even though I hate Bubba and especially how he managed to beat Nurse (my favorite killer to face), I still would much rather him over a Trap killer.
I put Bubba only because trappers aren't usually great. Definitely a good time to play against a good trapper though. I just like the panic feeling of frantically looking for a window with Bubba on your butt. Don't care much for insidious basement Bubba though.
I love bubba and i dislike trapper. No hard pick for me.