Does anybody have any hints for the Self Depreciating Joke challenge?

I'm in the red ranks and survivors don't loop against clown at these ranks very often. Setting up a path of pink gas and then yellow gas mid-chase is a chore in and of itself, but forcing a survivor to walk through them both is more of a pain in the ass than I originally anticipated. And all this just to decrease your chances of winning as well. This is one of the most sadistic challenges BHVR has thought of to date. At least other challenges that weakened you weren't so difficult to pull off.

Comments

  • Farming.

    sorry. But this challenge I read and I didn’t even try to think about doing it in a serious match.

  • You could force them into the gas with high placed goldey bois, then throw purple at them like normal.


    Aim the goldieboye at like, the trees, on the top of the shack, etc. etc. Just cover hella area and make the cloud huge.

  • I did it twice on the same Feng on Haddonfield I just threw my bottles at her from the bottom of a balcony and went back to chasing someone else.

  • I finally accomplished it by hooking a survivor right next to an exit gate after gens were powered. They opened the gate, I waited for them to move in for the unhook. Then I threw yellow at the gate entrance and purple at the hook. After so much carefully planned attempts to get them to run certain ways or whatever, this is the only thing that worked for me. This challenge is way too hard for something that intentionally hinders you.