No points shown on point-giving events!

no_points.zip

Since the last update in the game, sometimes points given are no displayed on the screen for example when stunning a killer with a palet or when getting out of a chase or when the killer gets blinded and stunned while kicking a gen with a flash bomb in it or blinding them with nades(killer does not carry lightborn).

Edit: I couldn't add the videos, so I added them as a zip file. :)

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have also noticed this. I even double checked that I had the Scoring Events setting set to "On", and I did. Some games just don't display any scoring events at all.

  • @dontpanic503 said:

    I have also noticed this. I even double checked that I had the Scoring Events setting set to "On", and I did. Some games just don't display any scoring events at all.

    that is true, I have noticed that too! I was so confused first cus like on blinding it's very important to know if it worked LOL

  • I btw noticed that it happens in the game the killer has Hex Ruin :) (but not only)