PC - Ranks on survivors and killer not showing in end lobby.
After finishing a game the end lobby no longer shows anyones ranks.
DeadByDaylight.log(Don't know if I need to censure names?)
Tagged:
Pending
After finishing a game the end lobby no longer shows anyones ranks.
DeadByDaylight.log(Don't know if I need to censure names?)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its not a bug, now we have mmr test with dont use ranks for mm thats why they are hidden after match
Ahhh.
I see. I had heard they were gona try some new matchmaking. But this one https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/271612/news-skill-based-matchmaking-test#latest have gone over my head. woops.
Then it is not a bug.
Thanks for the answer Mistikus!