Event Offerings

Real talk here.

Event offerings suck.

They don't spawn enough in each bloodweb.

At a minimum, you should have:

One guaranteed levels 1-10, two guaranteed levels 20-30, three guaranteed 40-50.

As it stands, event offerings are only good for low level characters/killers as you can play and rapidly level through to get offerings.

If you're P3, you're screwed.

If event offerings only cost 1,000 BP or GASP free, that would be nice too. Anything to reduce the grind, PLEASE!

Comments

  • I leveled up a freshly prestiged character to lvl 50 and got almsot 80 offerings out of that.

    lul not enough offerings

  • Its rng and there's plenty of offerings. I started the events with 1000000 bp and when I finished survivor vials I still had 800000 and extra offerings left. You get 1-4 each bloodweb at lvl 50 and enough bp every 2 games to refresh it.