So is there gonna be any changes for this event?
I have a ton of survivor offerings left for survivors, but I have no reason to use them or play as survivor anymore. Devs need to add something like being able to get bp instead of nectar
I have a ton of survivor offerings left for survivors, but I have no reason to use them or play as survivor anymore. Devs need to add something like being able to get bp instead of nectar
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you're supposed to offer them in the hopes that other survivors will harvest for you and earn you the reward. To be honest the petals, in the long run, don't do too much.
It costs 3000 BP for 1 Pustula Petals
Successfully draining 1 canker gives 4000BP
So you lose 3000BP to gain 4000BP
The sum of that is 1000BP at base
You'd need 2 cankers drained to really see a return
+8000BP
- 3000BP
+5000BP
My advice is to ask in the lobby if anyone has a vial that is 1/3 full or less. If the answer is yes, petals, if not, no petals.
'Course you need to remember that the killer gains a Cankerous hook per Petal which can change carry behavior and help you survive depending on where you get knocked down.