I think MMR is not working right again.

Been playing a few matches, a couple with killers i don't often play, and i have been getting matched with complete noobs.


The main thing though, and i don't say this to brag, it is for context. I am a nurse main with 1.7k hours. If i play 10 games in a night, at least 3 will be with nurse. I literally cannot remember the last time that i didn't 4k or 3k + hatch. And i mean like, literally in months. When i played nurse tonight, i was matched with people who really didn't know what was going on. The only match that actually went ok for the survivors is because i experienced the usual random nurse bugs like 5 times in a row as opposed to the usual once or twice a match.

Comments

  • For me, its working perfectly. I am facing extremely strong teams... so I am definitely facing of my skill caliber as killer. If anything I am so impressed at survivor skill-level in looping skill and how efficient the generators are. very enjoyable matches. I wish I could face this-level all the time. I wonder if I could get good enough to perhaps consistently beat this level. Also wish that spirit didn't get nerfed. Iron will is so painful for spirit now.

  • Pretty sure the dev post about it mentions to give it some time to work out.