Severs
Will servers ever be fixed?? I’m so tired of dead Harding and being downed right as a do it. Of vaulting a window and being hit even tho I’m already through it. Like seriously it’s a joke.
Will servers ever be fixed?? I’m so tired of dead Harding and being downed right as a do it. Of vaulting a window and being hit even tho I’m already through it. Like seriously it’s a joke.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not servers, its latency. And Im afraid you cant fix some ones bad internet
Fantastic, so some hick that still uses dial up has the advantage over me even tho I pay for high dollar internet..