Animation for Death (Dead)

There should be a sort of mini animation where the entity takes away a Survivor's dead body or on the brink of their death when they're bleeding out on the ground. Too many times have I mori'd a survivor or they bled out before I could get to them and their bodies will stick around for a few seconds before just disappearing from existence.

It'd be pretty cool if the entity just dragged them through the ground via portal or killed them in some horrid fashion while still giving the same amount of points.

Comments

  • @Desh said:

    There should be a sort of mini animation where the entity takes away a Survivor's dead body or on the brink of their death when they're bleeding out on the ground. Too many times have I mori'd a survivor or they bled out before I could get to them and their bodies will stick around for a few seconds before just disappearing from existence.

    It'd be pretty cool if the entity just dragged them through the ground via portal or killed them in some horrid fashion while still giving the same amount of points.

    No thanks, I dont want to lay on the ground for 4mins every game because Killer can earn the same BP as they hook. Animations is what they should add.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/272317/animation-for-death-dead

    No thanks, I dont want to lay on the ground for 4mins every game because Killer can earn the same BP as they hook. Animations is what they should add.

    I didn't say to earn the same BP as they hook. I meant they still get the same amount of points if you bled out. Which is like 50-100.