Stun not eaten bug
I don't know if I bought the game or the bug
He was Ping from the same country as me.
https://youtu.be/lmyY0nnAvEs
Tagged:
Pending
I don't know if I bought the game or the bug
He was Ping from the same country as me.
https://youtu.be/lmyY0nnAvEs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same problem with a my friend, where they have dropped a pallet into the head of the killer, nurse, and doesn't stun.
It's definitely not a latency issue. If it was, the stun would have happened even with a delay.
This looks like a revival of the old bug/exploit where some killers could avoid a stun by initiating their power as they were going through the dropping pallet.
It definitely needs being looked at.