Killer can´t gather Nectar anymore. (PS4)
Hi everyone,
I can´t get any more Nectar on my Killer. ![]()
I am stuck on 10/30 - I have a full vial but it won´t give me a Token for that. I don´t know if Survivors has the same problems cause I am already finished on my Survivors.
What can I do to finish my 20 more vials on Killer?
Oh, also the vial in the left upper corner is missing when I play.
Comments
I have had this too, its just a visual bug.
Play a game and everything will be back to normal (at least for me on PC)
Mh, I did 2 games now and still the same. I don´t know but everything is ######### up now. Every Survivor who joins my Lobby has a 300-500 Ping, even ones who are from my country but in the game everything is fine.