Im bad
What can i do to get better as Killer?
What can i do to get better as Killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Practice, practice, practice. Everyone started off badly. For example, I'm good with Nemesis, Blight, Hag. But I'm really bad with Mayers, Huntress, Deathslinger. Every killer is different and plays differently.
Ignore the survivors who annoy you, they used to be bad too. Check out YouTube videos or Twitch streamers who often play DBD. You can learn a lot from it.
Don't just play as a killer, play survivor too. You will get to know both sides.
I've learnt to play by watching good players on Twitch. I mean, I had an idea about what to do, then I went online to practice, watched people, practiced, watched...
Most important: practice. Do not spend too much time watching, unless you enjoy it outside of the learning stuff.