Why does level 2 have a padlock?
I'm trying to start doing challenges on Level 2, but I can't choose any challenges and there's a padlock symbol on my level 2. Anyone know why? I've never had that happen before.
I'm trying to start doing challenges on Level 2, but I can't choose any challenges and there's a padlock symbol on my level 2. Anyone know why? I've never had that happen before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you finished level 1?
probably didnt select the epilogue/didnt reach it yet
Maybe you haven't completed the first level yet? You need to claim the eye at the end for it to count as complete, I think.
Oh, o.k. Thanks guys! I feel silly. :)