Matching names, your opinion
What is your opinionor thoughts as a killer when you see survivors with matching names?
What is your opinionor thoughts as a killer when you see survivors with matching names?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well ######### me are the three words that go through my mind there
If its 2 people then I find it cute, but if its 3-4 people with an mlg hype beast kinda name then I leave. If the names are funny then I'll stay since they usually don't act toxic.
I know to not give a ######### how bad the game goes if it goes south. It’s not always comm commandos though so it’s not always bad.