What if its spelling, the attraction/ edit I think its spelling g a quote
So every killer starts with. the -
And are never referenced as who they are in game. Pyramid head is always called the executioner and never referenced as pyramid head. with the letter h and r being found recently that's the only way I could see it fitting into dbd without giving a dead name like spring trap.
Because that could affect an nda agreement but this wouldn't if agreed upon
While I personally dont like fnaf unless you could think of someone who could fit an alternate name with those letters
============edit================
So after some thought I think its spelling quote I don't know what.
Assuming the rt is a re tweet and not a clue it could be it's me and all were missing is t and m
Comments
The Hellraiser - Pinhead
Hopefully but I can't deny the possibility
Thing is, whenever its a licensed character they never go as far as they do with original characters when it comes to building up hype and speculation, in fact the last licensed chapter they've teased is SAW.
So time for every one to be disappointed when the character is revealed to be an original.
The very first letter was an S, though…
There was a lot of hype built up around Pyramid Head iirc
The could be spelling The Springtrap but it could still be pinhead with Hellraiser.
"And are never referenced as who they are in game."
The Ghost Face, The Nemesis. Also the letter H was shot down, it appears ingame and there was another tweet stating that there's no significant letter in that pic of the saloon.
Wheres the ,,h" in ,,Attraction"?
In fact if it could be Pinhead, maybe the A I S R and H, want to try to spell Hellraiser, also Ace locked up is a reference to when Pinhead locked the souls of his victims in a bucket.
The H is nothing, there was no letter in that picture. Or so they say…
If it's not a name we can speculate on, I don't see the point of revealing letters then.
T-h-e
Fair but it also could be the attractions if they pull a nemmisis with multiple.
Or it could be making a quote that would be off my theory
There was hype built up by the community, but we never got any teasers like we did with Trickster or Twins