RPD changes

RPD.png

Just some minor changes I'd prefer to see to the RPD that I think would help MASSIVELY with SOME problems.

I blocked off: 4 hallways.

Blocked off: 8 useless or hindering rooms which increase the overall size of the map while not adding much to the actual gameplay besides making it harder to navigate.

Blocked off: 1 extremely problematic vault

Opened up: 2 vaults which are now drops

Moved: 2 drops and 2 vaults to make them more 'balanced'

Added: 1 drop in the STARS office to make the room not completely useless

Closed: 2 doors which didn't add much to the initial design however one COULD be strong would need in game testing


Most of these changes are made to reduce the size while making it so not everywhere is a dead end and reduce the more complicated areas making the map much more straight forward. Personally I don't think RPD is bad of a map however I do think some tweaks wouldn't hurt it all too much and even I can admit it has its flaws.

Comments