Lithe Bug?

Step 1 : Casually looping the Plague on the main building of the Grim Pantry map

Step 2 : Using lithe, I fast vaulted a window.

Step 3 : Game lags completely for 3 seconds, lithe does not activate.

Step 4 : 3 seconds later, I find the killer on the balcony of the Pantry, hitting a survivor in the middle of the map.

Step 5: I notice that after my lithe ran out, I am stuck with the infinite haste status effect.

Step 6: Killer accuses me of hacks, but I legit did not hack at all.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Jill Valentine (Killer was the Plague)
  • Perks played: Borrowed Time, Lithe, Iron Will, Decisive Stripe
  • Map: The Grim Pantry
  • Frequency of the issue: Literally that one game. It was fixed the next game.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • Images
  • Videos: You can find clips / videos of the match on Twitch Streamer @anythingrllyy on the August 10th video around 11 pm PST for me.
  • Logs (PC only)

H: I attached i (hopefully it worked)tOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs.

  • Press Win+R
  • Type in appdata
  • Press OK
  • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
  • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
  • Add the file to your bug report


Tagged: Pending

Comments