I had that nearly same gen placement on Lery's except the hallway gen was by that boarded up window behind Ace, gen in room was where locker is, and there was window where gen in pic is.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same gens on Asylum in 2016 or 2017 but they were both in the open with nothing in between
Jesus.. Prepare for the 3 gen from Hell!
I had that nearly same gen placement on Lery's except the hallway gen was by that boarded up window behind Ace, gen in room was where locker is, and there was window where gen in pic is.
That’s gotta be a bug of some sort. No way that’s intended!
I think we did a great pretty good job so far.