Uncleansable Totem on Lery's
There's an uncleansable totem in the hamper on Lery's tile 1P_HD62-Sqr_Bed_0P_3P . No prompt to cleans it appears
Tagged:
Pending
There's an uncleansable totem in the hamper on Lery's tile 1P_HD62-Sqr_Bed_0P_3P . No prompt to cleans it appears
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have found the uncleansable totem, good thing the killer wasn't running NOED this game. I tried for a little bit fiddlin with this spot to get the prompt to show, but I gave up.
I found the same totem but mine was a hex. Several of us tried with no luck.
Really sucked!
wait, it's STILL broken?
Given that I've seen people have issues with totems in nooks and crannies in general (on hawkins, saloon etc), I assume it's a hitbox issue. BHVR, c'mon. at least disable these spawnpoints till they're fixed.