Patch for Windows Store?
Any Windows Store players on the forums who have managed to update the game? Have refreshed the App a couple of times, don't get the option to update, but cannot get to the menu screen in-game as it requires the update.
Any Windows Store players on the forums who have managed to update the game? Have refreshed the App a couple of times, don't get the option to update, but cannot get to the menu screen in-game as it requires the update.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No I'm starting to think BHVR doesn't give a ######### about players using the Windows Store. You have to uninstall to patch. Don't bother sending a support request because they won't take responsibility and fix it.
For me to get the update I have to restart my computer. idk why it's like that but once I do I get the update when I open the store.
Windows store doesn't like to update. I have to do a fresh install 3/5 patches cuz they won't update otherwise.