Unable to leave the locker, even when the killer tries to open it.

Hey!


I was playing a match as a survivor in Yamaoka state, and I found a pretty weird bug.


I was repairing a generator in the center of the map, when I heard the killer terror radius, I went inside a locker (not in a rushed action). When I tried to leave, the button prompt to exit disappeared and even though I was spamming space bar, I just couldn't get out.


The weirdest part is: Even when the killer found out about me hiding in the locker because of the crows, he couldn't pull me out. I only got to leave when other survivor tried to enter the same locker, which caused the exit prompt to reappear. I'm adding a short clip of the bug.


Unfortunately I have no idea what triggered this bug, so I can't offer more details, but I'm sure you guys will find out!


OS: Windows 11;

GPU: NVIDIA RTX2060 (Gigabyte) ;

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600;

RAM: 16GB DDR4;


Thanks for the attention!



EDIT: Extra details.


Character played: Detective Tapp;

Perks Used: Borrowed Time (Purple), Dead Hard (Purple), Iron Will (Purple), Decisive Strike (Purple);

Map: Yamaoka State - Sanctum of Wrath;

Frequency of the bug: It was the first and only time it happened;



Locker Bug.zip


Tagged: Pending

Comments