Will there be an update this Tuesday?
I don't know if it's true or not, but I have read someone on the forum who hints that there will be an update in 2 days, will it be patch 5.1.1? What novelty would it bring?
I don't know if it's true or not, but I have read someone on the forum who hints that there will be an update in 2 days, will it be patch 5.1.1? What novelty would it bring?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When they tweeted last weekend to say that the switch update was going to be last Tuesday they said they were planning a bug fix patch for all platforms for the next Tuesday.