Deplete keys challenge bugged!
Greetings I got back to the game not so long ago and am catching up with the archives. In the first archives on page 3 there is a challenge "Deplete a total of 3 key(s)". It's not a hard challenge but unfortunately it's bugged. Because no matter which key it is - broken, dull, or skeleton - the challenge won't progress. I'm using up all the charges, the sound notification that item was consumed pops up, yet at the end of the trial, the challenge doesn't progress. Some people suggested dropping the key on the ground when the trial begins and picking it up, but that solution does not work. I'm also not opening the hatch with the keys but properly using up all charges. I also put some addons on the key, just the only one I didn't put was the additional charges. Please fix. Thank you. Best Regards
Comments
same here!
the same
I have the same bug as well. Nothing at all works and it's unfortunate it wasn't aknowledged in the update notes.