Catch up on expired rifts (cosmetics)

A short question, can I unlock the old Rift cosmetics? Since I missed a rift, it is no longer possible to catch up on it. Or is there a possibility in the future to catch up for missed Rift cosmetics? Like Vigor for example.

You can catch up on an expired season there. I would be happy to see something like that too.

Comments

  • y'know what they could do?

    add in an advanced rift pass:

    like, 10 bucks for the regular rift, 15 or 20 bucks for the rift from two or three tomes ago. maybe add in a special charm for that too

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    y'know what they could do?

    add in an advanced rift pass:

    like, 10 bucks for the regular rift, 15 or 20 bucks for the rift from two or three tomes ago. maybe add in a special charm for that too

    That's what I mean. In vigor is it possible to do that. For 10 € or $ you can unlock a expired season and you can unlock the cosmetics too.