Killer thought
So it was eating and had an idea for a killer. What if they added the wendigo into dbd? I can already see the weapon he would use and what his powers would be.
So it was eating and had an idea for a killer. What if they added the wendigo into dbd? I can already see the weapon he would use and what his powers would be.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag is somewhat based off a wendigo so probably not
I think a wendigo would be awesome personally.
My only issue is the way he looks, like growing up I always knew a wendigo looked like this and not that
I will admit that until dawn was really good