Bug: Stuck in Grave of Glenvale

What happened in the Match:

I played with a friend in a public match. The killer was Nemesis and right at the beginning I found the totem and got stuck. I wasn't able to get out: I was stuck. The killer was able to down me which ended up with me bleeding out, one disconnected and the others died. In Endgame Chat the killer told me I'm not the first one to experience this, it happened the second time today.

Information:

There's a bug where you get stuck if you try to do the totem (it was hex:ruin as well) underneath the stairs where people get hanged in Grave of Glenvale.

I played Meg with Botany Knowledge, Adrenaline, Hope, Calm Spirit.

DeadByDaylight.log


20210807223439_1.jpg 20210807223439_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • index.jpg

    Killer was Freddy

    was a public match

    the two died after the end game

  • I play solo survivor and yesterday under these stairs one player was standing half the game stuck and died there when time was up. We tried to get the Nurse to go there but that player had a bad game and was AFK so never came over to hit the survivor to try to get him out. I don't know how he got stuck there since the rest of the players was PC as it looked and I'm on console.

  • @Witchika said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/30CAYND9LINK/index.jpg

    Killer was Freddy

    was a public match

    the two died after the end game

    Well this makes it clear that multiple people can get stuck there. Was there a totem underneath the stairs as well? Cause if there wasn't that would mean that players could get stuck there without the need of a totem