Tier-List 5.1.0 (More detailed)
I had shared mine before, but wanted to make it more detailed and more understandable.
As always, the killers I hate the most, like Nurse and Hag, go upstairs.
AP and Huntress despite not having much mobility, in many games their ranged attack is stronger and even more so from AP as they have their cages and torment.
Freddy is a special case for me, for his cheating and teleportation pallets, with his projection recovery addons and even more so in the world of dreams, it makes me think that his ability with generators makes him faster than Wraith with his addons of auras, Even with a Ghostface perk, Thrilling Tremors, it helps him a lot to protect the gens faster and go straight with Ruin or pop goes the weasel.
Hillbilly a can vary a lot, his attack can be failed many times which makes him weak, but his mobility I think makes him reach tier A. (When I speak of B + or A, its potential hovers between Tier-B and Tier-A)
Like Demogorgon, at first I was wrong with him, but since he is another killer with mobility through portals, I also think that he should be under Freddy, he can put portals wherever he wants, but Freddy will always go directly to where they are repairing and find someone, especially with the perk of GF.
Doctor, I see him quite balanced, which is not a problem, but it consists more of his detection and pursuit to block the actions of the survivors. Bubba's attack is well balanced and easy to carry instead of Hillbilly and his Sprint. Plague I see her well, and stronger than Nemesis. With Plague you can take one down with Devotion with good aim and good range, but with Nemesis the usual 5 meters and 6 meters of tentacle, it's ridiculous.
Twins could have put them between B and A but, most of my games I see people stick with Victor for as long as it lasts, which is a massive waste of time for Twins.
Deathslinger has a direct and instantaneous attack, faster than a Huntress ax and a Trickster knife, I have seen many videos and I have played many games and they always tend to miss many shots due to good maneuvers, also that annoying survivor blocking you so they do not hit him makes your partner slow down even more. Also the structures even worse. With Trickster I see it quite well, you have to have good precision and fixation on the screen, and avoid unnecessary wear and tear.
GF is a stronger stalker than Myers and his stalking doesn't wear out.
Clown I admit that he is stronger than Myers, Pig, Legion and Trapper. Now I know and have approved the strategy of combining the bottles in a loop, pulling the main bottle to slow down and the yellow bottle to catch it faster. Having perks like Brutal Force or Enduring and Spirit Fury pleases me a lot.
Nemesis as I said with Plague, it is weaker than PH and Plague, it is the typical case that they avoid being hit by a tentacle and stop loading the tentacle blow, it takes at least 2.5 seconds, something like that I think, and PH makes your M2 attack faster and almost instantaneous. Tier 2 and Tier 3 is quite ridiculous, it only increases the speed and a single meter of distance, 6 meters. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Legion hits you and you go, it's like opening the door, giving you a kiss and leaving. It is the same case of Myers, in Tier-3 without Infectious Fright it is unfortunate, you can only knock one down and with Legion, all the survivors will move away from you and it will make you spend even more, now that I think about it Legion should be stronger Than Myers, he's slow, but Legion with Thanatophobia may have a chance.
Myers, I'm sorry to say, like Main from Myers and Main from Ghostface, MAIN STALKER, its power is painful, it is basically a stealth killer and when changing levels, it leaves you dying, which I should not say much because you can only access Tier-3 like 4-5 times per game and with GF you can stalk many if you want to extend the game even more or do a stalking test.
Pig, slows down the survivors with the gens, with 4 traps, but without them, it is nothing, its onslaught is slower than a Ghostface in my opinion, it is mediocre without traps. Nowadays, the killers with greater mobility are stronger in my opinion.
Trapper depends on luck and if a survivor is clueless enough to fall for it. He does not have real power, with his best addons he is quite strong, but I mean the default Trapper, with 1 trap or the 2 trap kit, which is the cheapest and most used addon of all. On the other hand with Hag, it is instantaneous.
With The Hag I think they should nerf the cheat radius on a hook when hanging someone, like Twins.
(This is just my personal thought and opinion of a Tier-List 5.1.0, you can make one, yes, I approve, this is the way I currently see the killers of Dead by Daylight)

Comments
Personally, I'd put Twins in A+ instead of Hag and put Hag in B+
I'm against Wraith being anything over C tier since he has mediocre mobility with a really bad to non-existant ability in chase and an ok 4v1
Trickster I feel has been nerfed instead of being buffed since they gutted his already trash 4v1(which imo matters more than 1v1) and should be in D tier under Myers
I have a lot of bias towards Demogorgon so seeing him under Freddy, which I think is weaker, hurts
Otherwise, it's a great tierlist
I noticed that a lot of people put Ghostface in C. I mean. I guess it seems like that, but he feels like B tier for me.
I've been using him for a very long time now and he's been my reliable go to killer for awhile. There's no decrease in stalk build up at a range, you have an on command red stain removal, and you can make very strategic plays by leaving them at 99% and they won't have a clue.
That's without talking about the crouch, but I can understand why people see him as C
I still think it is a Tier B killer, but the reveal in structures is broken, it only takes 20% of GF's body to reveal it, being crouched does not give the time to cover well with the revelation. Which should improve.
yeah, good and accurate tierlist. i would switch PH and twins places but i pretty much agree with the rest.
Edit: i would also put hillbilly down 1 or 2 tiers.