The final pairing. Our 2 hard working employed massmurdering maniacs Clown and Doctor - who is more fun versing? (I guess too much work and no play makes indeed dull)
I'm not a fan of going against either of these guys. It's pretty close but the slowdown and the gas..it's not fun. I like Clown a lot more as a character though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are the same but at least Doc doesn't make my eyes hurt and doesn't give me nausea ahha
I'm not a fan of going against either of these guys. It's pretty close but the slowdown and the gas..it's not fun. I like Clown a lot more as a character though.