If Ghostface had a better reveal mechanic I might have chosen him, but right now it's too bull crap to enjoy. Also, every single one of them is toxic, there isn't a single Ghostface that isn't toxic, just less toxic in comparison to other Ghostfaces.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostfaces are too toxic to enjoy.
They both have issues but ghostface is the better of the 2
If Ghostface had a better reveal mechanic I might have chosen him, but right now it's too bull crap to enjoy. Also, every single one of them is toxic, there isn't a single Ghostface that isn't toxic, just less toxic in comparison to other Ghostfaces.
I hate stealth killers
Freddy's power actually functions properly
Ghostface's reveal mechanic only works when it feels like it.
I cannot put into words how bullshit ghostface's reveal mechanic is. Drives me up a wall
Reveal mechanic