Pinball vs Miss 50/50
Who is more fun to verse?
I can't play against blight :(
If I learn to counter him, I will probably change my mind.
Blight has some counterplay, it's at least better than "I hope they are doing this, otherwise I die."
I’m sorry I love playing against Blight more but I love Spirit too much so I had to vote her.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't play against blight :(
If I learn to counter him, I will probably change my mind.
Blight has some counterplay, it's at least better than "I hope they are doing this, otherwise I die."
I’m sorry I love playing against Blight more but I love Spirit too much so I had to vote her.