The guy from Fortnite or The Snoot?
Most Pigs I face are toxic, so I've chosen the guy from Fortnite.
Mines a bit biased, as I usually drop my item for any Trickster I see and 95% of the time they'll meme with me because of my name.
But don't get me wrong, I love a good snoot boopin as well.
Trickster is just a joke all the way around. I’ll try to play against him when I have to but man it’s so boring.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most Pigs I face are toxic, so I've chosen the guy from Fortnite.
Mines a bit biased, as I usually drop my item for any Trickster I see and 95% of the time they'll meme with me because of my name.
But don't get me wrong, I love a good snoot boopin as well.
Trickster is just a joke all the way around. I’ll try to play against him when I have to but man it’s so boring.