I play a medic build because that's what I personally enjoy doing, For The People is one of my favorite perks of all time, I usually bring a Med-Kit most trials. I don't think I need to expand further on why Plague is one of my least favorite killers to face.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not an easy one for me since i like both of them, but i picke Plague simply because i dislike the gigantic Hatchet hitbox.
I enjoy playing huntress. But as a survivor I hater her hitboxes.
I play a medic build because that's what I personally enjoy doing, For The People is one of my favorite perks of all time, I usually bring a Med-Kit most trials. I don't think I need to expand further on why Plague is one of my least favorite killers to face.
If they have good ping.
Oh man this is a tough one for a first rounder. I’d go with Plague but it’s really close.