It's time we got a killer ROBOT!
I think it's time for DBD to fix its mechanical issues and make a killer ROBOT!!
Even Walle agrees!
I think it's time for DBD to fix its mechanical issues and make a killer ROBOT!!
Even Walle agrees!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Chopping Mall crossover?
I'm glad you didn't say who I thought you were going to say..
Who?
begins with an S
and if you go back a few pages on the forum general discussions page, you'll probably figure out who I'm talking about.
Yes.
Oh Spring Trap ๐... Lol xD
Short Circuit. Could have regular robot as killer and Johnny-5 as survivor. Johnny-5 when you mori him is only survivor to talk and says "no disassemble."
Yeah, given the uproar it has caused today, I wasn't comfortable saying his name.
I would prefer a steamphunk killer machine !