Kind of an unfair poll because Hag is a great killer and Trapper just doesn't hold up anymore these days- so you're kinda just asking would you rather go against a good killer or a bad one.
However, that being said, I was reminded of how cheesy and cheeky hag players play when I went up against one in low ranks cause I recently introduced two friends to the game and they're low ranks outweigh my red rank according to matchmaking. That being said they're still not super great at the game, and I saw this hag who was relying exclusively on some campy strats actually get rewarded for them in these lower ranks. Had we been playing at higher ranks she likely wouldn't have gotten a single kill but because I was playing with people that didn't know what they were doing and don't have a single perk like Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Adrenaline, etc. The Hag actually got to feel good about herself because she was getting rewarded essentially for playing poorly.
Needless to say I'm still a little salty about it.
Long story short you don't have to be any good to play Hag, and that low skill floor can be kind of annoying in comparison to killers that take a bit more thought than the mindless "place phantasm trap on hook / other side of pallet loop / generator"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both are boring to face imo, but I'd rather face a Trapper than a Hag mainly due to me not having to crouch walk around a hook.
Kind of an unfair poll because Hag is a great killer and Trapper just doesn't hold up anymore these days- so you're kinda just asking would you rather go against a good killer or a bad one.
However, that being said, I was reminded of how cheesy and cheeky hag players play when I went up against one in low ranks cause I recently introduced two friends to the game and they're low ranks outweigh my red rank according to matchmaking. That being said they're still not super great at the game, and I saw this hag who was relying exclusively on some campy strats actually get rewarded for them in these lower ranks. Had we been playing at higher ranks she likely wouldn't have gotten a single kill but because I was playing with people that didn't know what they were doing and don't have a single perk like Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Adrenaline, etc. The Hag actually got to feel good about herself because she was getting rewarded essentially for playing poorly.
Needless to say I'm still a little salty about it.
Long story short you don't have to be any good to play Hag, and that low skill floor can be kind of annoying in comparison to killers that take a bit more thought than the mindless "place phantasm trap on hook / other side of pallet loop / generator"
Trapper is my cryptonite so unless its Deathslinger or Twins, i have to pick the other killer :D
Hag is the phrase "no fun allowed" given form
######### Hag
I hate going against Hag, So Trapper.
Both are fun to go against but mostly Hag. It's not the normal chasing game like every other.