What scares you?
In this game where scares are limited, what gets you every time?
For me, its rounding a corner and running into a killer that normally has a terror radius and were undetectable.
In this game where scares are limited, what gets you every time?
For me, its rounding a corner and running into a killer that normally has a terror radius and were undetectable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As someone with an anxiety disorder, I gotta admit that messing up skill checks when working on gens with other Survivors puts a lot of fear into me. I'm pretty good at hitting them, but I still get lag and sometimes freezes where I miss skill checks. Some maps even have like one second delays so I have to predict where the needle will land to hit the skill check. Had teammates ditch me and let me die because I missed a few skill checks - sometimes the Killer didn't even come over. I even risked my life to save them only to be told they let me die because I missed some skill checks xD
As for Killers, it's honestly the stealth ones. Had a few matches recently against Michaels and they literally...just appear out of nowhere. I will constantly pan the camera around while doing gens and there won't be anyone there, but when the panning finishes - they're there .__.