Is an Among Us chapter out of the question
It's popularity has died down & I haven't seen any devs mention it like they have Candyman or F13. Chapter 21 is coming up & it could be another licensed chapter, so maybe there's still some hope.
It's popularity has died down & I haven't seen any devs mention it like they have Candyman or F13. Chapter 21 is coming up & it could be another licensed chapter, so maybe there's still some hope.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd hope at least any among us content got in the game
Won't it get smelly though?
In all seriousness, I only see now that you're taking the piss.
I'm just gonna be forthright, I really, genuinely struggle with distinguishing between real and "bait" posts. Unless they're really obvious, I genuinely can't tell. Could be because I'm on the spectrum, but that aside. I also am still unsure whether the OP was genuine or not, so there's why I replied to this thread in the manner I did.
Well if they ever do add an among us chapter that'll finally give me a reason to quit this game forever.
Wow. Harsh words
I do find it funny how the title poses a question on which a "No" means "it's not out of the question.", yet many of y'all don't seem to have noticed that.
Yes, and I'm completely serious too :D
OH I bet. Now I need to do a poll for among us just to see what people think.