DBD Anonymous
Hi, I'm just declaring myself as a DBD addict.
I discovered that the Xbox (PC) App tracks your hours for games now, and since getting DBD near the end of November last year, I've played the game for 774 hours (just over 32 days). This works out at over 12% of my time being spent on the game (or at least at the menus)...
And that's of course not counting hours on the forums, and hours spent watching DBD on twitch as well.
The best part is, I'll still most likely get my cheeks clapped by a good SWF, on the majority of Killers.
Uninstalled the game twice this week but it's already installing again ๐
Just felt like writing this thread, maybe it will make others feel better about their habits on this game.
Comments
I am at almost 3,5k hours on playstation now and never even deinstalled DBD. (Only REinstalled it when i upgraded to PS5)
I take a break every now and then tho.
Right now i am taking a break from playing games in gernal and instead rewatch Stranger Things and Boruto.
I started last October and I have 1.3k hours.
OK you win XD
Yeah I've been playing other games a little bit but keep coming back to DBD, when its fun, it sure is fun