Why isn't dbd on switch allowing videos to be captured since the latest update?

Since the latest update (5.1.0, I think?), the one where The Greek Legends collection was released, when I try to take a recording on my nintendo switch during gameplay, it states dbd doesn't allow recordings. Up until this point I have always recorded funny moments ect... this isn't a problem with my switch, either. Does anybody know why dbd has blocked recording or how to fix the issue?

Comments

  • They have explained it somewhere (maybe it was a mod in this forum..), but I can’t find it anymore.

    basically they disabled the feature to stabilize the game performance and have more resources for the game itself.

  • Ah, thank you. It's a huge shame for me since I have always enjoyed being able to capture funny moments and whatnot. I suppose I'll have to get over it though.