Completely heal survivor states challenge
I always wondered, did this challenge not include if you:
- fully heal a state across one or more survivors (e.g. you got 50% healed on one survivor and 50% on another survivor, you still have one completely healed state)
- fully heal a state one across one or more healing actions (e.g. you heal 50% but are pressured by the killer and need to move and you finish the other part of the heal later)
- if you heal someone at the same time as other survivors, do you still get 100% of that heal state, assuming you are healing them the whole way, even if you have technically done 50% of it yourself?
Usually I end up getting this challenges/rituals pretty quickly anyway, but in the heat of the game it's difficult sometimes to remember how many heals you did exactly and if you got it despite meeting one or more of the above criteria
Comments
Actually I just finished a game and noticed the daily ritual is now at like 90% (for healing 3 survivors) so I'm now assuming yes
I healed two from dying (partials not fulls) and one full injured. It popped.