Pig mask
I put the redeem code in and it didnt give me the mask. Fix this now!!!!!!!!! I want this mask so bad.
I put the redeem code in and it didnt give me the mask. Fix this now!!!!!!!!! I want this mask so bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try typing the code in again and make sure its spelled correctly.
If it says you have already redeemed it, then you have it.
In case you didn't know, it's a mask only for Meg.
Yes I did know it was for Meg and yes I did it several times it still didn’t give me the mask
Which platform? Have you checked that you really don’t have it already in your inventory?
can you post screenshots what you get when trying to redeem the code?
I can’t post screenshots rn but I will but I play on Xbox and yes it’s not in my inventory I checked several times