This game is testing my patience

How the ######### does hitting someone on the basement stairs make the game freezes. I was having a decent game on family residence I was about to finish my archive and out of nowhere whle hitting someone on the basement stairs the game just freezes. No crash error just frozen. I waited for a while thinking maybe its just a stutter but it lasted like over a minute. There was a TTV in my lobby so I pulled up their stream to see what had happened and I DCed. I wasted a BPS and 2 purple addons on that game and the game decideds to break with the simple action of hitting someone on the basement stairs. Maybe if it was on an new map such as RPD but like family residence. that hasnt been touched in ages and the game just decides to give up from slapping someone with a shovel. Now I have to go back to trying to get multiple people in the basement using monstrous shrine.

Comments