360 in the corn fields
Not sure if this is a ps4 thing or something. And i will start with saying that I know how to handle the fidget spinner survivors. Just stop moving and smack them (or take a step back and smack them, depends on the trick they are using)
But in the corn fields there are times when they will literally dissapear due to frame rate glitches. Doesn't happen all the time, but I do notice it. Anyone else seen this?
Comments
PC: I believe the cornfield sucks for every killer besides maybe hillbilly on all platforms. Yes they do dissapear alot but i can usually find them fast with blood or scratches. Just try not to lose them with nurse in the cornfield.
I personally never have issues of any kind in the corn, maybe it’s because I run sideways and look down the corn rows to make tracking a cake walk.