PC - Game usually crashes after trial

I usually have the game crash after a trial be it survivor and killer. I have tried to live by closing and opening the game but it can't be forever. I noticed it happened more often since the last 4-6 weeks. I only report in the in-game reporter but still my issue is not resolved hence first time posting.


Anyway, attached below is the screenshot of the crash reporter. I even tried to follow the steps in the snippet below.

dbd.jpg Screenshot_20210804-000916_Chrome.jpg


As mentioned the usual crash always happen after the trial when it seems to be computing the BP etc..

Additional Information:

  1. Character Played - Leon (Chris Redfield)
  2. Map - Swampwater
  3. Frequency - 4 out of 5 it crashes post trial.


DeadByDaylight.log

Current NVIDIA driver is 471.41 in my RTX 2080Ti.

PSU is 650W.

I noticed also by using MSI Afterburner, the power consumption of GPU is on low 200's.

Im not sure but i thought I found it odd. before it was only like low to mid 100s. I'm not exactly sure though.

I'm just saying it may play a factor.

Tagged: Pending

Comments