Anyone excited in seeing the new Candyman movie?
I'm genuinely excited in seeing this new movie, it definitely seems like it's doing Candyman immense justice and it just looks.....soon good. I genuinely can't wait
I'm genuinely excited in seeing this new movie, it definitely seems like it's doing Candyman immense justice and it just looks.....soon good. I genuinely can't wait
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I'll definitely see it. Looks interesting and Jordan Peele is working on it, he does lots of good stuff
Not particularly. I think I'm honestly past the stage where I get excited for new films, series and even games.
One can be disappointed only a matter of times.