Buff your Teammates build

Hi all,


I wanted to share a funny build with you, which only purpose is to buff your teammates.

It contains all the perks that gives a bonus to your mates when they are close to you:

  • Leader
  • Streetwise
  • Vigil
  • Prove Thyself

In addition I bring a rainbow map with the Crystal Bead and Glass Bead. As an offering I bring either the Shroud of Union or the Shroud of Binding.

All these add up to 15% Bonus repair speed for every other survivor on the same gen, 25% reduced item consumption rate, 20% faster recovery on Exhausted, Hemorrage, Hindered and Blindness and 25% speed for healing, sabotage, unhooking, cleansing, opening exit gates and searching chest. In addition all other survivors see all the objects you see with your map and you can create a marker... because, why the hell not?

Comments