Why does Blast Mine not have any score events?
I don't know if it should get its own unique score event or at the very least give you points for the blind and for the stun separately.
I don't know if it should get its own unique score event or at the very least give you points for the blind and for the stun separately.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn't give a blind score event? I really thought it did.
It really doesn't. You'd think it would. But no.
It 100% gives 500 for the blind
It does count as both a stun and a blind. If you're doing a challenge that requires either of those, a successful Blast Mine will count as 2 towards the progress. Confirmed it myself.
That's actually really good to know
I just checked and yeah you're right. But it still should give you points for the stun aswell.